Job Title: Children's Ministry Executive Coordinator
Purpose of the Job: Responsible for planning, leading, and implementing ministry to children from birth through 5th grade with pastoral staff to help establish a relationship with the Lord. Provides leadership and pastoral oversight to Revolution Church campuses. Responsible for management support to the staff and volunteers. This role takes on the responsibility of guarding the spiritual culture and character of the children's ministry.
Experience and Knowledge:
- A growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ, a commitment to the mission and core values of RIO Revolution Church, and the ability to actively participate in our faith community
- A love and calling toward ministry to children and families
- Must have the knowledge and ability to minister in each of the above ministries
- Have advanced verbal communication and people skills
- Ability to supervise multiple projects effectively at the same time
- Willingness to adapt to last-minute changes in regular schedule
- Willing to work a flexible schedule
- Ability to train and provide technical advice to staff and volunteers
- Ability to recognize problems and issues before they happen
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to attract, develop, and lead individuals and ministry teams
- Strong experience working with budgets and working within that budget
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Publisher, Excel, and PowerPoint) with the aptitude to quickly learn other specific ministry-related software programs.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Oversee all operations for all campuses, including sports programs and outreach events, ensuring the success of delivering the gospel message through these programs
- Develop, implement, and set growth goals for outreach programs
- Create, review, and update yearly and special project budgets for children's
- Oversee the health of the children's ministry
- Oversee all operations of the children's ministry at all campuses, ensuring the success of the Sunday experience
- Respond to Ministry Director with emergencies and urgent issues as they arise
- Work with children's ministry coordinators to build the
- Oversee child-related small groups and discipleship programs
- Help organize teacher materials for Sunday services
- Observe and track weekly adult-to-child ratios to ensure safety and monitor growth plan to include securing and set-up plan for additional space.
- Ensure facilities and rooms are clean and set for services, then re-set for school during the week.
- Work well with all staff to accomplish set goals and priorities.
- Sets goals, standards, and expectations for each area of ministry and has methods in place to measure growth
- Coordinate and maintain all classrooms for services and events (stage setting, VBS set-up, setting up tables, chairs, etc.)
- Review, recommend, and provide curriculum for both preschool and children's ministries ( Wednesday & Sunday services)
- Assist with the development and implementation of the organizational structure for the ministries at all campuses.
- Have an ongoing training program for staff and volunteers
- Create monitoring systems to detect issues and interventions
- Responsible for all supplies and equipment procurement for all services and events
- Provide progress and achievement reports to the Family Ministry Pastor for review at the Elders's weekly meeting
- Able to work within the Directors assigned budget
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Respond and minister to pastoral care needs of children and families at the
- Ability to drive and run miscellaneous errands for the ministry
- Oversee, lead, and help develop an Outreach sports program
- Christ-like, servant attitude
- Devoted to the call of God and vision of Revolution Church
- Operates with a spirit of excellence
- Organized and structured
- Must be able to drive
- Must be able to lift light loads, and physical exertion such as lifting, standing, bending, or reaching will be required at times.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful work environment
- Lead staff and volunteers at all Revolution Campuses
- This position will report directly to the Family Ministry Pastor
Revolution Kids Part-time Child Care Team Member
Purpose of the Job:
The Childcare Team Member supports other ministries of RIO Revolution Church by providing care for kids ranging in age from 6 weeks to 5th grade. The successful Childcare Team Member connects intentionally with the kids in their care, prioritizes safety in all areas, elevates the family, and strives to make the child's experience personal and engaging.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Know and uphold all Policies and Procedures as it relates to Revolution Kids. Know and implement lesson plans and curriculum as defined for each event
- Proactively communicates available hours to work each month
- Assist in ensuring order within the classroom
- Participate in classroom activities, i.e., praise and worship, story and lesson time, prayer, etc.
- Assisting children during various classroom activities, i.e., crafts, snacks, etc. Support Ministry Leadership
- All Ministry Workers are expected to participate in the following aspects of the ministry: room preparation and cleanup, praise and worship, prayer, lesson activities, and craft time
- Willing to follow RIO Revolution Church's Statement of Faith as a Christian
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Display a Christ-like approach and lifestyle, and pray regularly for young people in the church and community
- Evident relationship with Jesus Christ
- Servant attitude
- Devoted to the call of God and understanding biblical principles
- Must agree to the values and vision of Revolution Church
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent organizational skills
- Have a teachable spirit and operate with a spirit of excellence
- Loyal and dependable